Remote Virtual Team Building
With the rise of virtual teams and working from home there is now more than ever a need for keeping your teams together. Online team building is the perfect solution for enhancing communication between your employees in different locations and time zones. Join our hosts and facilitators online, using video conferencing software and be led through a variety of stimulating team challenges and activities. Remote virtual team building will keep your employees productive and engaged no matter how far away they may be! We welcome your employees in Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Yangon, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong and many more cities in Asia!
Remote virtual team building. "Online With Fun"!
2 Truths and 1 Lie
Google Earth Journey
"Online With Fun" will contain a variety of the challenges below.
- Office Olympics: Test your teams Microsoft prowess. Speed typing, Excel Pixel art.
- Scripting Madness: Teams are given a script to act out but unfortunately some words are missing.
- You have 5 minutes to: a selection of simple and fun challenges that can all be achieved using simple household items and possessions.
- Music Makers: Teams have a set amount of time to find objects that can make musical sounds and make an online ‘symphony’
- Online Makers: Teams have a set amount of time to collaborate and produce one example of online marketing for a fictitious subject.
- 2 Truths 1 lie: Teams must share 2 truths and 1 lie. Other teams have to ask questions to determine which person is telling the lie.
- Google Earth Journey: Each team has a set time to make a ‘Google Earth Tour’ based on the theme given.
- Pictionary: A team member is given a series of titles for movies, songs and books and must draw each for the team members to guess.
- Charades: super simple. Teams are given movie titles and set amount of time to come with mimes to represent the title.
These online activities build the fundamentals of a successful team: trust, mutual respect and awareness. Games can be tailor-made to focus on specific learning objectives, company goals or a meeting theme. We work strongly on developing leadership personalities and interpersonal skills such as co-operation, communication, planning, leadership, strategy skills, win-win negotiation and positive thinking. Your virtual teams will be challenged with a number of games using a variety of easily accessible computer programs and collect points for their performance in each game with the highest score awarded to the best team.
On the day the event you will join our energetic and lively hosts who will be leading the event and tying everything together. Your group will be split into 'Virtual Teams' in breakout rooms and then challenged with a variety of timed tasks and games all of which can be achieved within the confines of the home office but necessitate quick communication, and a bit of creativity, to complete. Each game will be under a time limit and once the time is up the teams are sent back to the main chat where the host will debrief the task. Only the most efficient communicators will win the virtual prize
- Ensure remote teams are still engaged with each other and the job.
- Enhance group online communication skills.
- Heighten sense of online group productivity
- Use Video Conferencing to fullest potential
- Great fun for the whole team at an entry-level
- Easily customizable to fit your specific needs
- Helps to hone online conferencing skills using built in tools and other apps available online
- Builds trust and confidence between team members
- Stimulates creativity and innovation
Maximum group size is around 50. For larger groups we can host multiple sessions at the same time. Smaller teams of up to 10 are then put in virtual breakout rooms.
Location & Duration
This event is staged online using a combination of 'Zoom Meetings' and a selection of other software and websites, all of which are easily accessible or free to download. We can send an invitation via email containing all instructions and links prior to the event. We highly suggest installing the relevant programs and using a desktop or laptop for full experience. Tablet and smartphone access is possible but will contain less functionality. The half day program is up to 4 hours and the full day program up to 8 hours.
After each game scoring is given to each team and the sub-total is announced until the last game. Final scoring is done during the event debrief and the team with the most points is the winner.
Briefing and debrief
The event briefing takes place in the central video conference room. The briefing will include a short tutorial for how to use the Video Conferencing software and best practices for operating within a group video chat. i.e. muting microphones when not speaking, looking at camera when speaking etc.
After the briefing, participants will be separated into teams and invited by the facilitator to separate chat rooms, then the lead facilitator gives further instructions and objectives for the activity.
The debrief takes place again in the central video conferencing room.
Briefing and debrief usually take around 15 minutes each but can be extended upon request for more in-depth analysis of team performance.
09.00 am – Event brief by lead facilitator
09.15 am – Ice breakers and warm up activities
09.45 am – Teams receive instructions for the first game
10.15 am – Second game
10.45 am – Third game
11.15 am – Break
11.30 am – Fourth game
12.00 pm – Final game and end of the activity, all teams must reconvene in the central conferencing room
12.30 pm – Event debrief, awarding ceremony
01.00 pm – End of the program
New in Singapore: Virtual Sustainability Journeys
CSR Virtual Remote Team Building! Treasuring and maintaining the magic of corporate & school expeditions. In cooperation with Dr. Marc van Loo of Loola Adventure Group Bintan Indonesia, we created 6 programs based on UN sustainability goals (SDG's). Choose which UN SDG(s) you wish to participate and support! With your school or colleagues. Co-design the mode of online interaction together with us and decide how to amplify their impact. And when the time is right, for physical travel! New in Singapore and take a look at our programs.
CONTACT US TODAY
Ask a TVworkshop expert how we can help
TVworkshop delivers the industry’s most excellent online remote team building events in Singapore and abroad. Find out why companies like Shell, SAP, Apple, OCBC, trust TVworkshop to power their staff in fun team bonding activities!
Talk to us
Find, Follow and Like TVworkshop On Our Social Media Accounts
In cooperation with Making Teams Thailand
Recent Blog Posts
40 Best Team Building Ideas For You To Do in 2020. September 1, 2019
Best Batam Getaway company retreat, tours & trips by TVworkshop, March 13, 2019
Your team building outbound event in Jakarta? What to know! October 6, 2019
9 affordable & fun team building activities for in 2020 ! December 6, 2019
Introducing event team bonding partner Success Team building Singapore ! January 4, 2019
Team Building in
TVworkshop Pte Ltd. address in:
TVworkshop Asia Singapore registered at ACRA Singapore 201526873N
Power of visual communication
Contact us ferry tickets Batam
Best 10 videographers and photographers Singapore