Team building Manila Philippines
ORGANISE YOUR NEXT TEAM BUILDING
AND OVERSEAS RETREAT IN MANILA!
No.1 Team BUILDING OUTBOUND Company IN
TVworkshop your Manila Philippines specialist
Team building Manila Philippines
Organise your next team building event in Manila Philippines!
Did you know that we all love to hate team bonding events. Do we have to do it again is a common response! Yes, we do! Reasons enough to get out of the office a few times a year. Is it just to get each other a bit better in a different setting. Have a laugh together and give the teams some new spirit! Let's be honest we all love not to work and enjoy our free time playing games, meet up with friend, family etc. Sitting for 8 hours a day working for your boss, your colleagues are also part of your family! So let's play and do som fun team building!
The Philippines with his capital city Manila has much to offer as your No.1 team building destination. The most difficult decision you have to make is where we are going to in the Philippines! Manila or one of the beautiful Islands destination of the Philippines. With more than 7000 Islands, it is a hard decision to make. Boracay, Bohol, Cebu, Coron Island! They are all wonderful island and top destination for an unforgettable team bonding adventure! To make it even more difficult! Do not forget, the Rice terraces of Banaue, the Historical city of Vigan in the northern Philippines or Manila the bustling city with non-stop activity!
WHERE IS PHILIPPINES
The Philippines is an archipelago that consists of 7,641 islands with a total land area of 301,780 square kilometers (116,518 sq mi). The Philippine archipelago is divided into three island groups: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Many wonderful beaches are just part of one of the world's longest coastlines and it takes about 20 years to spend a day on every island. Since Spanish colonial times, the country has been Asia's largest Catholic country. Over a hundred ethnic groups, a mixture of foreign influences and a fusion of culture and arts have enhanced the uniqueness of the Filipino identity and the wonder that is the Philippines.
5 BEST VIDEO TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES TO DO MANILA PHILIPPINES
1. Commercial Making. Get into action and create your own commercial, movie or video clip! Brainstorm film and enjoy the exciting video end results in the evening. Oscar prize for winning movie! Suitable indoor and outdoor on location.
2. Amazing Race. Shoot fun videos, solve riddles collectively on a tablet. Challenges will come thick and fast until they attend a group debriefing session in an extremely fun atmosphere. Suitable indoor and outdoor on location.
3. Video Clip Challenge. We all watch video clips on youtube, vimeo and other social media channels! Time to make your own one as a team bonding day out! Have fun and laughter with your colleagues in creating it! We provide professional guidance by the best filmer crew of the Philippines. Suitable indoor and outdoor on location.
4. Stop Motion Class. You create your own stop motion end result together with your team. Creating end results with moving objects like paper, plastic or clay or make use of the team members as moving “objects” Ideal for corporate meeting or business meeting. Suitable for indoor on location.
5. Vlog Workshop. Vlogging is extremely popular nowadays. Young YouTubers earn their money, news channels use it to quickly identify their news. Companies use it as a marketing tool. Many of the current vlogs are well-thought-out stories that are portrayed in an almost cinematic way.
5 Resorts Near Metro Manila for Team Building
AND Company Outings
1. Club Manila East Taytay. Is the premier getaway destination in the heart of the municipality of Taytay. It has been a favorite among families, couples, companies, businessmen, balik-bayans, barkadas, and any individual seeking a unique, fun-filled experience.
2. Club Balai Isabel. Club Balai Isabel’s is right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living.
3. Club Punta Fuego. Nestled on the pristine coast of Nasugbu, Batangas is a luxurious private getaway offering the finest in leisure and comfort. Club Punta Fuego is a premier membership resort that makes for the ideal haven for Metro Manila dwellers who desire a quick escape from its hustle and bustle.
4. Caliraya Resort Club. Caliraya Resort Club places you 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Laguna Lake and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Caliraya Lake. This 70-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and karaoke.
5. Falcon Crest Resort.. With an area of 9.5 hectares, the place has amenities such as, swimming pool, retreat house with 16 rooms good for 104 persons, a pavilion for special occasions, and team building facilities.