Leaving No One Behind!
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) UN for 2030
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.
We Created Virtual Sustainability Journeys!
Help design a home improvement for village families and experience the impact via live stream friendships.
Help your organization towards carbon neutrality, design a mangrove planting program and monitor & measure progress.
Measure the efficiency of renewable energy remotely and help design energy optimization locally.
Help design a gender equality journey and experience the impact via live stream friendships.
Help design ways for local people to make a living off recycling plastic and other waste.
Safe Water Garden
Making it the world’s most cost-efficient sanitation system. Our goal: Safe sanitation for every village family by 2030.
Choose the impact you wish to make. Then design the experience
The magic of a virtual tour: the participants can:
* Choose which UN SDG(s) they wish to support. This could be promoting safe sanitation for everyone, mangrove reforestation, plastic recycling, gender equality, sustainable cooling, renewable energy etc.
* Decide how they wish to support their choice
* Co-design the mode of online interaction with the remote communities they support; this could be live feeds, online buddy systems, social media, etc.
* Decide how to amplify their impact by designing social media strategies
* And when the time is right for physical travel participants can decide on possible modes of physical journeys
In some ways, better than physical travel:
* Participants design, but the execution is done by locals, so,
* Social and eco benefits are more efficiently delivered
* Participants engagement is continuous, rather than one-off
* Great opportunities for individual engagement
* Through live feeds, participants can build up real relations
* The sustainability impacts are measurable
* Opportunities for profound teacher engagement
* Lower cost but far bigger social impact
* Great social awareness by social Media
Make a true impact, measure it, connect with the people you affect
Weekly or monthly workshops for all age groups & any group size in collaboration with top education partners.
Designed by: Dr Marc van Loo IB author & Founder LooLa Adventure Group
Emile Leus Founder TVworkshop Asia Pte Ltd
CONTACT US TODAY
Ask a TVworkshop expert how we can help
TVworkshop delivers the industry’s most excellent online remote team building events in Singapore and abroad. Find out why companies like Shell, SAP, Apple, OCBC, trust TVworkshop to power their staff in fun team bonding activities!
Talk to us
Write us an email
Find, Follow and Like TVworkshop On Our Social Media Accounts
Recent Blog Posts
40 Best Team Building Ideas For You To Do in 2020. September 1, 2019
Best Batam Getaway company retreat, tours & trips by TVworkshop, March 13, 2019
Your team building outbound event in Jakarta? What to know! October 6, 2019
9 affordable & fun team building activities for in 2020 ! December 6, 2019
Introducing event team bonding partner Success Team building Singapore ! January 4, 2019
Team Building in
TVworkshop Pte Ltd. address in:
TVworkshop Asia Singapore registered at ACRA Singapore 201526873N
Power of visual communication
Contact us ferry tickets Batam
Best 10 videographers and photographers Singapore